Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whew! What a week!

Whew! What a week! Last week was a conference in the church and man, what a blessing! There were so many saved I couldn't keep count. Although many got saved now there are seven who always come who got saved in the conference and are dedicating their lives to the Lord. To start out, the C.E.F.I.B.(For those of you who do not know who they are, they are an institute in the city of Yaracuy) and their pastor, Pastor Carlos Ramos came to evangelize and invite people to the conference. Pastor Ramos would be coming for the first part of the week to preach from Monday to Wednesday and another pastor from the church of Guarenas, Pastor Guillermo Avila would preach from Thursday to Sunday. We saw many souls that week come to accept Christ as their personal savior.One thing about the C.E.F.I.B. was that they didn't just come here, listen to the preaching, and maybe go out and evangelize an hour. Not at all!! Let me tell you something first, the preaching was at night every day. What the C.E.F.I.B. did was in the morning wake up early and right away go to the church then start evangelizing. They evangelize the whole day and then, when it was about an hour away from starting the church service they would go by the houses of all the people they had invited and ask them if they wanted to come that night. Every day of the confrence was a blessing. It was really cool when I went with them one day. The first day I got a super bonus by figuring out that all the boys including Ethan were going to stay the night in a house in a city near La Victoria called Turmero. Now here comes the super bonus. All the girls from the institute were to stay at our house. I asked my dad if I could sleep with the boys and he said no!Then I had to spend a whole half a week with girls! ugh! grose! disgusting! Now that you know about I feel about that I can tell you what has been happening around the house this week. You already know that Pastor Avila was coming for the rest of that week. Well, he brought his family with him.They have three girls and they stayed at our house as well. As soon as they were gone too, our house seemed like a ghost town. It seemed unbelievably quiet. Of course we kept on with our normal lives and today I had a SUPER long school day today. And I really have nothing else to say so goodbye!

2 comments:

CaraqueƱa said...

Busy week, huh guy? Sorry about all the GIRLS!

Rita Loca said...

So sad about all the girls! But I enjoyed all your news.