Thursday, May 10, 2007

quiz

1. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who is still alive today, who would it be and why?

- Um..... Aha, got one, Derek Lee, first baseman for the Cubs.

2. How would you define the following phrase: "DYING TO SELF"?

- Not following the world, following Christ.

3. Do you have a hobby or a favorite way to unwind? If so, tell us how you got started in it.

- Check the TV and see if the Cubs are on. If they are not, I go to the computer and watch them from the internet.

4. Name an adventure you would love to do or go on.

- I would like to some day go too space.

5. Name three things you do to encourage others.

- Tell them that their favorite baseball team is winning. Scratch their back.(ONLY with my dad)Talk to them and slowly change the subject of their poutiness to a better subject.

6. Describe your church building, your pastor, and your pastor's wife.

- 1.A small apartment.(it is on the second floor)2.My awesome dad.3.My loving mom.

7 comments:

CaraqueƱa said...

I think it's cute that you think my laugh is something that should be heard...that's interesting! Love you, son

Rita Loca said...

Sweet one about your Mom's laugh!

Morgan said...

Ok, thats cool, but i really think you need to blog again!!!!

Collin said...

Why the Cubs? Go Pirates.

jennifer said...

Hey my daughter has a blog and she is 11, crazycritters.blogspot.com.

We are in New Mexico, and I read Jungle Hut all the time.

Hope to see you visit
Jen(penofjen.blogspot.com)

Rita Loca said...

You won the caption contest at pen of jen

CaraqueƱa said...

Hey guy! Thanks for commenting on the pics on my blog...wish you could've been IN them!