Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Three Meme

1. Things that scare you:
- heights
- HHH
- When moms notice a very, very tiny little itsy bitsy dirty dot on your shirt that you would have never noticed in your life.
2. People that make me laugh:
-Mom
-Grandaddy
-Dilxon
3. Things I hate the most:
- School
- Solfeo
- Piano
4. Things I don't understand:
- why parents get stressed
- UN
- How in the world you can like soccer
5. Things I'm doing right now:
- Listening to Aaron bouncing a ball
- Staring at the computer screen trying to think of what to write
- Listening to Aaron whine while Morgan bothers him to death
6. Things I want to do before I die:
- finish my library research report on Lou Gehrig
- Be an astronaut
- have lots of kids when I grow up
7. Things I can do:
- Play xbox
- run my mouth
- do school only with the exception of the subject english
8. Ways to describe my personality:
- much too addicted to baseball
- shy around people I do not know
- Friendly to people I know
9. Things I cannot do:
- Watch my favorite baseball team lose
- Parachute out of a plane
- Write a library reasearch report
10. Things I think you should listen to:
- God's voice
- my mom laugh
- veggie tale's songs
11. Things you should not listen to:
- nails on chalkboards
- Regueton
- me trying to tell a joke
12. Things I'd like to learn:
- to wake up when I am supposed to
- how to tell a joke like my Grandaddy does
- Keep a schedule for a month ( it has never happened before)
13. Favorite foods:
- taco salad
- Shrimp
- ribs
14. Beverages I drink regularly:
- frescolita
- parchita
- tea
15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- Animal planet
- Toy Story 1 and 2
- Monsters Inc.
16. Three persons to tag:
- Aunt Tia
- Penless Thoughts
- Mr. Tumnus, Morgan's pet

2 comments:

River Rat said...

I enjoyed your survey and I liked the one with what things everyone should listen to, and you said your mom laughing. I thought that was great!

Rita Loca said...

I cant wait to read Tumnus' answers!
You dont like soccer?!?!?!